CTO Advisor 066: Datos IO is more than data protection
A continued trend we’ve been addressing is a market we’ve called data protection to this point. However, data protection is only a starting use case. Keith and Mark sit down with Prasenjit Sarkar, CTO of Datos IO. Datos IO makes the claim that their de-duplication is 10X more efficient than their competitors. But, what does that mean in practical terms.
- 1:40 – How has application development changed?
- 5:50 – How has the changes to application development impacted data protection?
- 8:20 – Compute is as heavy as data
- 13:00 – How is Datos IO any different than their competitors?
- 18:20 – Real world example of how Datos IO is different than other solutions
- 20:00 – 10X de-duplication efficiency
- 21:40 – Recovering to any cloud
Subscribe iTunes | RSS
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!